Honor our SoldiersHire a Veteran
Answering The Call
America’s veterans answered the call of duty, and many sacrificed in return. With the economy beginning to rebound after COVID-19, more and more employers need to stepping up to repay the sacrifice of these veterans, at least in some small measure, by hiring veterans with disabilities.
Employers who already have are realizing the incredible benefits. When you hire a veteran, your company gets a team-oriented employee with job-ready skills, tested leadership abilities and a strong "can-do attitude with a mission-focused work ethic.
Nearly 4.3 million veterans have a service-related disability and are among the most resilient members of society due to having served in the military and overcome so many adversities.
Sadly in today's politically charged atmosphere, many negative stigmas and perceptions by the media are misrepresenting veterans and minimizing the amazing contributions which only perpetuates the military/civilian cultural gap that dates back to the Vietnam War era.
As a result, too often those who have not served prejudge those who have. That extends to veterans’ skills, any service-connected injuries they have experienced and or disabilities in general. However, unbiased research shows getting a meaningful job provides the swiftest channel to a successful reintegration for veterans with disabilities. Having a solid job can be the best way to support a productive transition from military service to civilian life and to bridge the “lost in translation” gap.
Through our InterWeaV Program, Tapestry Digital matches top veteran talent with the right company for the right position. Connecting veteran professionals with companies hiring contractors is not only a passion but it is another Tapestry gives back.
What do you get when your company hires a veteran consultant from Tapestry Digital? You get:
- Leadership — veterans are trained to be leaders and managers.
- Professionalism — veterans know the importance of integrity and respect, respect that gives your team a winning edge.
- Responsibility — veterans know what it means to be accountable for valuable human and material resources.
- Mission-Critical Skills — veterans undergo trade-related and technical training that often relates directly to civilian jobs.
- Physical Conditioning — veterans know the value of being in top physical condition and drug free.
- Can-Do Attitude — veterans carry and apply a positive attitude to get the job done.
- Calm under Fire — veterans are steady, cool, and collected. Handling stress is all in a day’s work for veterans.
- First-Class Image — veterans don't have to be reminded to get a haircut. Whether in uniform or a business suit, veterans know how to dress for success.
- On Time, All the Time — veterans know that every second counts and will be there on time.
- Global Perspective — veterans are tuned in to the forces and events that shape the global market.
Also, companies hiring multiple WOTC-qualified employees can see a significant reduction in their federal income taxes. These benefits are explained and claimed on IRS Form 5884.
So if you are interested in serving those who served and want to hire a veteran, just tell us what you are looking for in a new hire, and we will do the rest.
Are you a company looking to hire top veteran talent? Simply click to "We're Ready". When the email window opens, tell us the positions you have open, and the duration of the contract - that’s it. Once we receive your email, a hiring specialist will contact you within 24 - 48 hours.
Read to Apply?
Are you a veteran and looking to get contracted out? Simply click to "Apply Now". When the email window opens, send us a nice cover letter and attach resume to your email - that’s it. When new jobs come available, you are first in line.